It is the 30th Anniversary of the HAT Run and we want to celebrate with runners, family and guests. Come spend the day and enjoy the race and the park!
- We’ll welcome you with a coffee truck at registration, selling coffee and light breakfast food
- A sports massage therapist will be there all day. Plan to take advantage of a 15 minute free massage offered by Siesta Therapy
- Several yoga instructors will be providing a variety of classes, designed for athletes, throughout the afternoon. Spectators and friends are welcome to participate if the classes are not filled with runners.
- We get greener every year….please note how we are minimizing our imprint with recycling and composting. Help us keep trash out of the landfill by sorting in the correct bag when you throw it away.
- But wait, there’s more! Slate Farm Brewery will be with us…a beer truck, all to ourselves! They will also have a selection of food items to purchase as you relax in the afternoon. (As always, the HAT Run will provide an array of food at the stations for the runners.)